Communications

09/28/14 •

Interim President Scott Coltrane delivered the following remarks to the entering freshman during Convocation at Matthew Knight Arena:

09/23/14 •

Interim President Coltrane sent the following email, outlining new and continued initiatives, in response to the initial recommendations from the Senate Task Force to Address Sexual Violence and Survivor Support:

09/03/14 •

Interim President Scott Coltrane and Acting Provost Frances Bronet share the first university update with the campus community.

08/29/14 •

Interim President Coltrane shared the following remarks during the first public input session of the President's Review Panel

08/08/14 •

Coltrane outlined goals for the coming year and welcomed Frances Bronet as the interim senior vice president and provost

08/06/14 •

Today it is with mixed emotions that I announce my decision to depart the UO as President and pursue other opportunities in academia.I accepted the job as President of this great institution with the clear objective of helping the University manage through a period of uncertainty and get to a place of stability. We have accomplished those objectives and I know that the UO is on the right course.

Pages