Communications

09/03/14 •

Interim President Scott Coltrane and Acting Provost Frances Bronet share the first university update with the campus community.

08/29/14 •

Interim President Coltrane shared the following remarks during the first public input session of the President's Review Panel

08/08/14 •

Coltrane outlined goals for the coming year and welcomed Frances Bronet as the interim senior vice president and provost

08/06/14 •

Today it is with mixed emotions that I announce my decision to depart the UO as President and pursue other opportunities in academia.I accepted the job as President of this great institution with the clear objective of helping the University manage through a period of uncertainty and get to a place of stability. We have accomplished those objectives and I know that the UO is on the right course.

08/06/14 •

President Gottfredson has made the following announcement regarding the search for a new Faculty Athletic Representative.

08/01/14 •

President Michael Gottfredson has appointed a 21-member panel of community members to the President's Diversity Advisory Community Council.

Pages