Join University of Oregon President Michael Schill in an inspiring and intimate evening of discussion, research and inquiry. This speakers series focuses on the extraordinary people connected to the UO who have ideas that take flight to improve our community and advance society.
This event has been postponed and will be rescheduled for fall.
The evening includes a reception with appetizers, drinks and dessert.
- Atika Khurana, associate professor and Prevention Science program director
- Deb Morrison, Carolyn Silva Chambers Distinguished Professor of Advertising, presenting with
- Kayvon Thibodeaux, broadcast journalism student
- Scott Hamlin, co-founder and CEO of Looptworks and UO graduate
- Music by UO Graduate String Quartet